Project Tux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read

3 posters

Go down

Please Read Empty Please Read

Post  Trikeh Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Ok, just a few things I need to say:

1. I created a new Lobby called Spawn, the old Lobby is still there if you don't like the new one.

2. Multiple commands need their permissions changed, one of the main ones being: /Troll.

3. Mitch and Silvy have not been on in 6 Days+, there is some much better candidates for Owner

4. Console, maybe you should give it to 1 (maybe 2) people that you trust the most, then if server ever crashes or stuff needs changing then somebody will be able to see to it a lot quicker.

5. I have an idea for a logo, I will attatch it below.

All I have to say for now. Good-Day Very Happy

- Trikeh

Please Read Projec11 <-- Logo Idea

Last edited by Calliusthegreat1 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New Idea)

Trikeh

Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty Re: Please Read

Post  Calliusthegreat1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

1. Awesome, I haven't seen it yet but I hope it's amazing Smile

2. Those commands are weird, /troll and /bi sometimes work but then they dont :/

3. I have been having quite long talks with tux about owners, they are WAYYY to inactive for an owner so they will probably be replaced (I think)

4. Tux isn't back for 2 days but when he gets back I'm sure he will give someone console.

I'm going to make it my mission to make this server Amazing Smile

Calliusthegreat1
Admin

https://projectux.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trikeh Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 pm

For number 2 (/troll) I meant it needed changing because of abuse, Will has been impersonating me a tonne and I am sure others wil follow in his footsteps, it should be Op+ I.M.O

Trikeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliusthegreat1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Ohhhhh ok, sure, yeah some of the perms are pretty messed up :/

Calliusthegreat1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WilliamDean1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

You trolled me too Trike! Very Happy But still as much as I will miss it it does need to be changed. I agree with all of those, also I think everyone should be able to bi and info <Player>

WilliamDean1

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliusthegreat1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

I think maybe even only admin+ should have /troll it's very easy to abuse... Yes will all players will have it apart from "noob" I am guessing.... Btw impersonating an admin is worse then an admin impersonating a moderator... Please remember to respect higher ranks ( I'm not saying you did but some people have told me about some things and they want you demoted, I would hate to do that because you are a great player and I think you are worthy of that rank, thx)

Calliusthegreat1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down