Project Tux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app Empty [ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app

Post  WilliamDean1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 pm

IGN: WilliamDean1
Why I should choose you over other people: You should choose me over other people because of my experience, I can only go by what I've done on PV but I successfully applied for apprentice and Tux you wanted me to be mod and ran a poll for me Very Happy . I have been good at keeping out griefers and have helped the PV community.
Anything Else?: I know what you did last summer... What a Face

Ok I'll use the new template now...

Your In-Game-Name: WilliamDean1
Your age, don't lie we have no requirement: 13 (14 on 8th march Very Happy )
What have you learned from being an Apprentice?: Through PV I have learned how to spot and stop griefers and which situations I should kick, warn, ban etc I have also learned how to help guests and which builds I should promote for.
Why would you make a good Moderator?: I would make a good mod because I believe I can do the above things
What is your first language?: English
Do you enjoy long walks on the beach? Explain: Yes because I enjoy any walks anywhere (except built up ugly places)
How many hours do you have on the server?: Less thatn one however on PV I have 75 and Tux you said you wanted me as a mod yourself! Very Happy
Anything else you would like to add: See last app.

Last edited by Calliusthegreat1 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Other template has been introduced)

WilliamDean1

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app

Post  Calliusthegreat1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 am

Will, looks good, but u said u weren't happy with your app. Feel free to use the new template.

Calliusthegreat1
Admin

https://projectux.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app

Post  XDminecrXD Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:39 pm

This is good. I'm not sure if we have the vouching system here too, but +1 if we have.

XDminecrXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean_Death Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 am

Meh, since Im really meant to be admin, and if we do vouch system liek forums of PV.
then +2, if not, +1.

Sean_Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliusthegreat1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm

+3 from me, and you can do the same sean.....

Accepted.

Calliusthegreat1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean_Death Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 am

I know, but its a different server, things can be different.

Anyways, grats dean.

Sean_Death

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] WilliamDean1's Moderators app Empty OTAY :)

Post  Calliusthegreat1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 pm

I have to get a vouching system worked out but at the moment, every mod get +3 and every other player gets +1 Smile

Calliusthegreat1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WilliamDean1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks guys. Why does everyone call me Dean Question I'll try my hardest as a mod Razz

WilliamDean1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum